Upcoming Tour Dates:
- #01: 11. Oct - 16. Oct 2021 Mon–Sat 6 days wet & muddy
- #02: 25. Oct - 30. Oct 2021 Mon–Sat 6 days wet & muddy
- #03: 08. Nov - 13. Nov 2021 Mon–Sat 6 days trails drying up
- #05: 30. Nov - 05. Dec 2021 Tue-Sun 6 days getting cool & dry
- #06: 13. Dec - 18. Dec 2021 Mon–Sat 6 days getting cool & dry
- #07: 10. Jan - 15. Jan 2022 Mon–Sat 6 days cool & dry
- #08: 24. Jan - 29. Jan 2022 Mon–Sat 6 days cool & dry
- #09: 07. Feb - 12. Feb 2022 Mon–Sat 6 days getting warmer
- #10: 21. Feb - 26. Feb 2022 Mon–Sat 6 days getting hot
- #11: 07. Mar - 12. Mar 2022 Mon–Sat 6 days getting hot
Tour #4 late Nov is already booked.
All our tours start and finish in Chiang Mai.
You can book directly with us through email.
Once a booking has been made and the deposit has been paid, there will never be a cancellation from our side.
With 4 riders or more we do one of our regular routes, and with 3 riders or less we'll include some survey riding which we couldn't do with a larger group.
At some point please let us know if we should book twin rooms or single rooms (+3,500 THB), also if you want your bike lowered or tall handle bars.
If you want to use our riding gear (included in the tour price), please send helmet, boot and trouser sizes so we don't have any surprises at the tour start.
To confirm the booking, we need a deposit per rider of the equivalent of 300 EUR / 350 USD / 400 AUD / 250 GBP. In case of cancellation 30 days or more before the tour we can refund the deposit minus the bank fee for the transfer.
In case of cancellation less than 30 days before the tour, no-show or bail-out from the tour we can't refund anything, as we have to book and pay hotels, support rider, mechanic, 4WD truck driver etc in advance and won't get any refunds either, plus we can't find replacement riders on short notice.
The balance of the tour price has to be paid in cash at our house before the tour starts, either in Thai baht or you can bring USD, AUD, EUR, GBP or any other common currency and we use the conversion rate of the day.
If you want to use an ATM or get a cash advance in Thai baht on your credit card, we can stop at a bank on the way to our house on the morning of the first tour day.
The "What's included" list is here on our 6-day tour page.