3-Day Tours (May - October):
A. Chiang Mai - Pai - Chiang Mai with a local day ride in Pai
B. Chiang Mai - Chiang Dao - Pai - Chiang Mai
This is a tour option for May until October, as we are very busy during the season (Nov to March) between our tours servicing bikes and repairing crash damages.
We have several different trail choices between Chiang Mai and Pai, so it is possible to go from Chiang Mai to Pai and back on different routes.
The trail riding around Pai is excellent, from very easy to very technical. In rainy season it can be an interesting challenge.
Also Pai is a quite a funny place with good restaurants and several live music pubs for the evenings.
Minimum number of riders: 2
- 3 days of riding (first and last day depend on your flights)
- 2 nights in good hotels / resorts
- Accommodation twin rooms (single upgrade possible)
- Breakfast and basic lunch (small villages)
- Motorcycle Honda CRF 250L 2016 modified
- All gasoline, oil
- Use of our riding gear
- Bike damage insurance (excl. 400 Euro deductible)
- All entrance fees (to national parks etc)
- Tour leader, support rider, 4WD truck driver
- 4WD Toyota truck
- Transfers hotel - our house - hotel
Base price (based on twin rooms):
Single room supplement:
- Dinner (not expensive in Thailand)
- Individual expenses (e.g. traditional Thai massage, elephant riding)
- Alcoholic drinks (NO drinking and driving! Keep your thirst for the evening...)
- Travel insurance
- Transfers Chiang Mai airport - hotel - airport (about 5 EUR equiv)
- 400 Euro deductible of the bike damage insurance
- Air line tickets
Pai / Doi Pee Lou in the wet:
Pai / North of Doi Pee Lou in the dry (late February):
Pai - Muang Noi - Ae Ko - Soppong in the wet: